Ohlala,thatsmynickname!
Follow Dashboard
Patient's records
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | 0 10 org tgh komen!

Record I
Patient A: "So how.. this book not bad ya?"
Patient B: "Excellent! Astounding work. No nonsense shit, sharp and
concise to the point. But there's a major flaw in this piece of art -> too
many character names to remember!!!"
Nurse: "Hey! Can the two of you..put the telephone book back to the
original place?"


Record II

One doctor asked a patient: "If I were to cut one of your ear off, what
will happen to you?"

Patient: "Then I will not be able to hear..."
Doctor : "Hmm.. that's normal...So if I were to cut your other ear off,
what will happen to you?"

Patient: "Then I will not be able to see..."
The doctor became nervous and asked: "Why would you not see then???"

Patient : "Because my spectacles will drop down..."


Record III

HBTR has an old lady who wears black everyday, carries a black umbrella and
squats @ the entrance to the HBTR everyday without fail, rain or shine.

The doctor wanted to administer treatment for her and decided to start by
understanding her behaviour.

So, the doctor also wear black and carries a black umbrella; squatted
outside together just next to her, rain or shine, everyday without fail.

So...days goes by...the two of them squatted side-by-side w/o a single
exchange of words..for one solid month...

One fine day..the old lady finally broke the silence and asked the doctor:
"Err...Excuse me! Are you also a mushroom?"


Record IV

A nurse saw a patient writing a letter. She got curious and went to take a
peek. But the patient didn't wanna let her see.

Nurse (unable to contain her curiosity): "Who are you writing to?"

Patient : "I'm writing a letter to myself..."

Her curiosity grew and she thought to herself (Why would someone write a
letter to himself?)
So she asked again: "So...what's written inside?"

Patient (got impatient): "You crazy ah? I haven't receive the letter, how
would I know??"


Record V

Two patients escape from the HBTR. They climbed up a tree and one of them
fell from the tree and started rolling on the ground.

After a while, the patient rolling shouted to the top: "Hey! How come you
are not coming down yet?"

The patient on top replied: "No..no...I can't...I'm not ripe yet"


Record VI

One patient visited the doctor: "Doc...how? I think I'm a chicken since I
was born...."
Doctor: "Woah! that's very serious...Why do you only come and seek
treatment now?"
Patient: "Because my family needs me to hatch the eggs..."


Record VII

One truck driver was doing his usual delivery to HBTR.
He discovered a flat tyre when he was about to go home after unloading the
stuff.
He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.
When he was about to fix on the new tyre, he accidentally dropped all the
bolts into the drain.
The truck driver was very sad as he can't fished the bolts up; started to
panick.

Coincidentally, one patient walk past and asked the driver what happened.
The driver thought to himself, since there's nothing much he can do, he
told the patient the whole incident.

The patient nonchantly replied: "can't even fix such a simple problem...no
wonder you are destined to be a truck driver...." he goes on explaining:
"You just have to take one bolt each from the other 3 tyres and fix it
onto this tyre. Drive to the nearest workshop and replace the missing
ones"

The driver was very impressed and asked "You're so smart but why do you
stay in HBTR?"

Patient replied: "I stay here because I'm crazy not STUPID!"

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Welcome to my page blogger :)

MissSha, Cat lover

Full-time student. Last semester Degree. Currently Practical trainee in Gurun, Kedah


Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


MyRecentStories!

Karangan Terbaik
♥Penat lorh...♥
Selamat datang Ya Aidilfitri
Almaz's Birthday with Abg. Hafiz(my bro in law)
Surat Dari Anak Mak Yang Dah Tak Nakal..
Merdeka Day
♥Tanggal 31 Ogos 2009♥
Selamat datang Ya Ramadhan
♥More Amazing Pictures♥
♥Amazing pictures♥
The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Re-edit & Own by : MissSha

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!